2. Personal Identification Information
We may collect personal identification information from users in various ways, including but not limited to when users visit our site, register on the site, and in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available on our site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, phone number, and other relevant information.
3. Non-Personal Identification Information
We may collect non-personal identification information about users whenever they interact with our site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer, and technical information about users’ means of connection to our site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized.
4. Web Browser Cookies
5. How We Use Collected Information
https://tirupati.shiksha/ may collect and use users’ personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service: Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our users as a group use the services and resources provided on our site.
- To send periodic emails: We may use the email address to respond to inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
6. Protection of User Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of users’ personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our site.
8. Your Acceptance of these Terms
By using this site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our site. Your continued use of the site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
9. Contacting Us
Please make sure to customize the information within the brackets and consult with legal professionals to ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations.